Wiper blades

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jeffro211272, May 11, 2020.

1. jeffro211272

jeffro211272

brought 2 new wiper blades for my 807...but they keep catching causing one to break...ive managed to put it back together but it still keeps catching....if i drive with wind or rain it will break again....any suggestions please...pulling my hair out ????

jeffro211272, May 11, 2020
  2. jeffro211272

Peugeot405estateh225dfc

Are the wiper arms wiping the screen correctly. Re when the wiper arms go up to wipe the screen. When they return to their normal position. Do they go down past the windscreen rubber or below the level of the glass. Then back up. Because it maybe that you need to remove the offending arm and re-align it. By operating the wipers and turn them off. Then see precisely where the arms sit. It maybe that one arm or both need to be repositioned in order to fix the problem. Someone may have replaced the wiper motor or wiper motor mechanism and not put them back right. It’s difficult to diagnose without seeing the actual problem.

Peugeot405estateh225dfc, Aug 22, 2023
Ask a Question