Whats that in the boot......?

Discussion in 'Peugeot 307' started by RussG, Nov 25, 2019.

  1. RussG


    Nov 25, 2019
    Likes Received:
    Hi all.
    I have just joined this forum, so please refer to my introduction thread :)
    No doubt I will be posting loads of questions if I go ahead with this 307 project, but first off, looking in the boot of the car, up against the interior rear sill, inside the boot, there is something that looks/act like a roller blind. It only unrolls a little bit and sort of forms a cloth tube. I haven't got a clue what it is, can anyone tell me please?
    RussG, Nov 25, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.