What do I do with this lovely little car???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Richard from Leeds, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Richard from Leeds

Richard from Leeds

My beloved uncle has recently just died at almost the age of 90, but the car he was very fond of is now in my hands.
    The car is a green four-door (with cream interior and wood) Peugeot 406 GLX saloon with 95,000 miles on the clock.
    I believe they have owned it since 2006 and the current V5, (which is now in my name) shows three former keepers.
    While the car was last MOT'd in 2018, it has nevertheless in that time been kept in a garage out of the weather and started up on a regular basis and manoeuvred in and out of the drive.
    The car starts and drives well – there is a slight dent in one sill, but the bodywork is generally very good with little sign of any corrosion.
    I am just wondering is this a car that would make a good winter project for someone or shall I just sell it as spares or repairs? I haven't really got the space to store it so any advice would be most useful.
    It is currently with my mechanic, just having a look at it to see what works would be necessary to get it through the MOT. Sadly if it stays with me it will be outside so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

Richard from Leeds, Sep 30, 2022
Ask a Question