radio does not work 206 1999 2.0

Discussion in 'Peugeot 206' started by Brampeugeot206, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Brampeugeot206

Brampeugeot206

hey everybody,

2 days ago I bought this great 206 2.0 "gti" and it's running okay, yet I bought it without radio.

when my new radio arrived, a caliber one which has the normal iso connector, I noticed that my wiring was worn and the red one was out of the connector. I bought a new iso connector and wired it all together but it does not work.i'm pretty sure that I wired it correctly but Peugeot I believe had some trouble with coding the wires. I wired it as follows on connector A ( power ):

plug: a1 nc a3 nc a5 aut antenna (white) a7power (red)
    a2 nc a4 mem(purple) a6 nc a8 ground (black)

I hope that that makes sense,,

there is a third connector which I believe is for the steering wheel controls, right?

if someone could help me out with this I would be so happy!

ps. I checked he fuses and in special the 18 one 10a under the steering wheel. ( steering wheel on left and electric windows )

thanks for your help!

Brampeugeot206, Jan 6, 2017
  2. Brampeugeot206

Brampeugeot206

also the AC does work after reving to about 3000 rpm ( dunno if that's normal ) but it seems like that works, I believe the Radio uses the same fuse for power right?

Brampeugeot206, Jan 6, 2017
Ask a Question