peugeot 308 1.6HDI DPF Failure

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by colleen85, Dec 7, 2013.

1. colleen85

colleen85

Hi Everyone

Just new to this site..... A friend of mine told me about it after my experience and said the site would be very useful if anything else ever went wrong and i needed some info.

Firstly I will share my experience with you all as I would be interested to see if anything like this has ever happened to anyone else.

I was driving home from work the other week when i noticed a light come on on my dashboard, the car wouldn't go any faster than 40mph and there just seemed to be no acceleration. Anyway..... I managed to get home and google some mechanics and came across this website hagansautos.co.uk so I rang the guy Colin who then once I explained what went on was able to tell me it sounded like dpf failure but not to worry he could remove the dpf for me, so I took it to him and that's what he done. I had never heard of anything like this before and wondered if it's happened to anyone else. The car now is running just fine and seems to have a bit more power in her.

colleen85, Dec 7, 2013
Ask a Question