Peugeot 306 2002 HDI Estate Cooling Fans not working

Discussion in 'Peugeot 306' started by amytt, Apr 27, 2016.

1. amytt

amytt

Hi

Any help would be greatly appreciated don't know what else to do, I have read various previous threads and still can't get the cooling fans to work!!

Radiator and condensor unit replaced due to a water leak on the radiator and have not yet regassed the aircon. The fans weren't coming on prior to replacement of the rad and I don't believe they have been working for sometime. We've check the wiring and doesn't appear to be any issues we can see, the thermostate is not sticking and we've replaced the temp sensor (blue), if you disconnect this sensor the fans work so I don't believe its the fans themself or the relays. Had the car running up to 90c and they aren't coming on automatically.

Any thoughts? I really want to resolve this problem as cheaply as possible as spent so much on the car. Wondering if I would be better getting an auto electrican to wire them up with a switch on the dash!!:(

amytt, Apr 27, 2016
Ask a Question