Peugeot 207 won’t fire up after battery became discharged.

Discussion in 'Other Models' started by Del, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Del

Del

Hi,
    Can anyone give me some information please. My daughters 207 was parked over Christmas and the battery just managed to turn her engine over enough to start. She did not move the car more than a 100 yards and switched off. When she came back the car it would not start. I went to the car and placed her battery on charge.
    I have tried to start the car now the battery is fully charged and it won’t fire up. The starter cranks the engine over but there is no sign of ignition. The display reads economy mode active and the battery indicator light is flashing.
    I have also noted that there is no power to the offside window motor suggesting that something (flat battery) has altered the start up sequence. Is this a known fault on this model, can anyone give me advice please.

Del, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Del

James gl

Lock car and unlock it turn ignition on off 10 time then start let me no if this works

James gl, Jan 10, 2021
Ask a Question