p1352 code

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by andrew robson, Jan 2, 2017.

1. andrew robson

andrew robson

hi all im new to all of this so please bear with me.I have a 207 1.4hdi 2009 i had a fault of p1352 code 3 months ago (anti pollution fault) which means glow plug relay glow plugs so i changed both at the same time and cleared fault as i have peugeout planet and i am quite good with fixing cars since ive done mechanics all my life i also cleaned egr valve at same time fault cleared and never came back till now after 3 months.but now with sticky egr valve code does anybody know that due to egr valve fault can this throw up p1352 code anti pollution fault glow plugs or relay as i do know other faullts can throw up other faults and codes i am going to change egr valve anyway as cleaning has not lasted and has now thrown this fault but its just the p1352 code that has me beat as glow plugs and relay have been changed and been fine for 3 months or so but it is a intermittent fault and does come on now and again regards a.robson

andrew robson, Jan 2, 2017
  2. andrew robson

Loon1967

Have just had a P1352 code and Anti pollution fault on my son's 2004 307 2.0 HDI. Having interrogated and found an EGR excessive flow, I rigged it up to my newly acquired Carbo clean machine. 35 mins in, idle note changed and after 40 mins, stopped engine, reset codes and no faults remained. About to go and test drive, but may well be worth trying a carbon clean. Haven't used any chemicals, just the Hydrogen / Oxygen output from the Carbo Clean. A lot cheaper and easier than an EGR strip.

Loon1967, Apr 19, 2021
Ask a Question