Newbie here and.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Scoobert307, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Scoobert307

Scoobert307

I'm possibly going to buy a 2003 307 SW.

Its got 95k on the clock with full service history but as far as I can tell it hasn't had the cam belt changed.

They have agreed to get it done along with the water pump but have said they would like a contribution from me for it. Is there anything else I should be looking out for?

They are also offering a 12 month warranty.

The car is up for £1995 and they are offering £650 part ex on my 2001 102k 1.8 petrol mondeo estate.

Opinions please.

Scoobert307, Apr 27, 2013
  2. Scoobert307

robertmadini

Great fun convertible - more than comfortable to use with the roof down even when the weather is cold - the heating system is very efficient & i have used about 10 months of the year with the top down. Also feels like a standard non-convertible with the top up - you dont get much noise & certainly no impact on efficiency to drive. Decent MPG - about 46 so good for a 2L. The ride in the back is much better than a lot of other similar cars - leg room is not too restricted. Also retains decent boot space when the top is down. Extremely reliable car

robertmadini, May 13, 2013
Ask a Question