My peugeot 206 xs won't start

Discussion in 'Peugeot 206' started by karmi11, Dec 8, 2018.

1. karmi11

karmi11

hey , i have a peugeot 2001 xs 110 hp it just won't start , iam sure that there is something with the ECU but i couldnt find it. i opened the ecu i tried to dry it *i was aware if any water reached it , because its raining* , first it worked ,the car started all looked fine after 2 hours or so i tried to start it , the same problem i checked every thing the fuel pump wasn't working the crank sensor too , *PS the engine light was on when it was working but now its off , so iam very sure its something with the ecu , i saw a post here before a longtime ago the solution was that he found a 2 wires from the fusebox that connected to the ecu *a red and a white wires* but i couldn't find anything wrong with the wires so please guys i need your help , and there is one more thing recently there is was a problem with the throttle it wasn't working properly it opens up when i put my foot all the way down on the gas, i changed it 3 times the same problem , and the speedometer stopped working with it , there is sometimes it comes back normal the throttle and the speedometer together and they stops working also together, i do not have any idea why, its just so confusing. if there is anyone who had the same problem and knew how to fix it , ill be so thankful if he could help me out.

karmi11, Dec 8, 2018
Ask a Question