How do I Disable 807 heated seats?

Discussion in 'Peugeot 807' started by Lverlander, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Lverlander

Lverlander

My 807 has needed multiple jump starts in the past few weeks. I have had a new battery fitted, but still my battery is draining within a few hours to the point where even the console info doesn't show when I put the key in.
    I found that the heated seat on passenger side was getting quite hot (we never use them) I am guessing that this is causing the drain on the battery, so pulled the fuse for both seats. I now can't move them, but the passenger seat is still getting hot. Leading me to believe even more that this is the cause.
    Zero knowledge of cars and/or electrics. is there a cable I can unplug to isolate the seat heater?

Thanks

Lverlander, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Lverlander

Amenro

Hi,

I have had the exact same problem for a couple of days. The battery is dead in the mornings drained by something. In my case, it is the left seat heater (driver) that is getting warm.

I have removed the fuse for the heater to test. Since there is an always powered outlet at the side of the seat I suspect there might be part of the issue with the drained battery.

Will post an update.

Amenro, Feb 11, 2016
  3. Lverlander

Amenro

Update!
    After removing the heater fuse on the driver seat, I haven't had any problems since. Where the actual fault is I don't know. Could be a damage anywhere on the cable for that circuit.

Amenro, Jul 13, 2016
Ask a Question