Hi from Liverpool

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RussG, Nov 25, 2019.

1. RussG

RussG

307cc.jpg Hi all
    I have just joined this forum and thought I would introduce myself.
    4 weeks ago, I sort of accidentally came to own my first ever Peugeot, a 2006 307cc.
    When I say accidentally, yes I meant to buy it, but was only planning to keep it until the new year, when I would have the funds to buy a brand new car. However, those plans have fell through, and looks like I will be keeping the 307 for longer than anticipated.
    Anyway, I only paid £500 for the car, but it is in very good condition despite its age and mileage (112K). Everything seems to work OK.
    Anyway, in spite of my plans, I actually really enjoy driving this car, and will probably keep it as a project, not that it really needs anything doing to it, but may 'sport' it up a bit (may be having mid-life crisis according to the missus!).
    Anyway, that's my situation in a nutshell, so will probably pop over to the 307 forum to begin asking questions.
    Cheers all
    Russ

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    RussG, Nov 25, 2019
    Ian likes this.
  2. RussG

Ian Administrator

Hey there Russ, welcome aboard :). It looks great!!!

Ian, Nov 28, 2019
  3. RussG

RussG

Cheers Ian, I joined this forum just in time as I now have a coolant problem on my 307 which I have posted in the relevant forum

RussG, Nov 29, 2019
Ask a Question