Help Peugeot 308 2009 hdi .. water leak

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Johnboy zx10, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Johnboy zx10

Johnboy zx10

Hi all . I have a pug 308 2009 hdi .. and I have a water . It started with drivers floor getting wet . I leek my car on a hill nose down and water is running from the rear of the car boot was wet and osr carpet .. been working on this now for abit .. it’s coming from between the panels high up above the osr light .. running between the panels really high up .. light sealed and rear air went sealed behind bumpers .. it’s like it’s coming fine the boot lid bolt .. with boot open ave ran water from the roof to run down the sides and it leeks between the panels he skins high up .. aerial sealed ok on the roof .. sealed boot bolts but still leaks from hi up ??? Help lol Thankyou john

Johnboy zx10, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Johnboy zx10

Johnboy zx10

Found it on the right side at the top of the boot where hing is and rubber boot for washer pipe . It was just next to the rubber boot . It’s the where the 2 bits of metal ave been pressed together on the seems .. re bonded the seems from the out side and boom ! No more leak down by the bottom of the inside right side below light .. this made my drivers floor wet and under seat and rear floor wet as I parked on a hill nose down .. what a job to find .. was running from the boot right side down the seems to the front of the car .. so that boot open top right nr robber boot where the seems are .. re seal the seems and done thanks john all the best .

Johnboy zx10, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Johnboy zx10

Rusty

Been chasing a leak for weeks now, then i stumbled across this post.
    Checked the seam you mentioned and found the leak! Thanks for sharing your findings!!!

Rusty, Feb 15, 2024
Ask a Question