Heater resistor location partner 2000

Discussion in 'Other Models' started by Leon_, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Leon_

Leon_

Hello all!
    I have rescently encountered a problem with the heater blower on my peugeot partnet 2.0 hdi, 2000.
    At first the heater blower was working on and off, when i would turn it on, it was going on and off whenever it feels like, then it stoped working completely... I went to a car part shop and bought a new heater blower engine and replaced it, it was working fine for a while but then the problem came back... In the car parts shop the guy told me that if its not the heater blower itself, it should be the heater resistor that is tired... I spend the other day about 3 hours looking for it, but didnt find... Can someone here please tell me th exact location of it on my specific model ideally with a picture... Apparently its not the same place on other models of peugeot partner from different year.. And neither on citroen berlingo.. I can't find this information for my specific model anywhere.... Please help!!

Leon_, Dec 17, 2019
Ask a Question