Front wipers and washer jets

Discussion in 'Peugeot 307' started by MR__D, Nov 4, 2023.

1. MR__D

MR__D

Hi,

I have a 2003 Peugeot 307 SW Diesel.

It has been working fine, but recently the battery went flat. I tried to jump-start it, but it didn't work, so I charged the battery and it started and ran fine again.

What is odd, is all the electrical systems still work apart from the front wipers and the front wash. The rear wipers and the rear wash are unaffected. (As is the "Computer" Control on the tip. The manual shows both systems are on different circuits and fuses, and both fuses are intact. The steering wheel control looks fine and has never been any trouble at all.

I am unsure what to do to get the wipers working again, the obvious answer is fuses or a faulty stalk, but I have checked all the fuses in the manual that I think could be related and the stalk was absolutely fine prior to the battery dying. I can see another poster had the exact same issue, some years ago, but no one had a solution back then. I am hoping someone might be able to push me in the right direction now.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or tips.

Mr__D

MR__D, Nov 4, 2023
Ask a Question