Coolant manifold/diesel pre heater?

Discussion in 'Peugeot 205' started by charlieb143, Jan 9, 2021.

  1. charlieb143


    Jan 9, 2021
    Likes Received:
    Hi there,

    I’ve got a coolant leak from the bottom of this part pictured (not too sure what it’s actually called and artistically circled where the pin hole leak was) and was wondering:
    A- what is the part actually called?
    B- what is the part number for a new one?
    C- can it be repaired?

    It is off an n/a diesel 1993 205, thanks in advance, Charlie.

    Attached Files:

    charlieb143, Jan 9, 2021
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.