Climate Control.

Discussion in 'Peugeot 3008' started by davidb8338, Dec 13, 2013.

1. davidb8338

davidb8338

I have just bought a 2010 model 3008 Exclusive.
    I cannot fathom the Climate Control. If I press the "Auto" button, both the Auto and Aircon lights come on. If I then press the "Auto" button again, nothing happens, and if I press the "Aircon" button, both lights go off.
    If I press the "Aircon" button, both lights come on, and again, the "Auto" button does nothing, and the "Aircon" button switches both off.
    In the winter I found with my old Ford, that I used the auto setting all the time, and only added the aircon in the summer, or for a quick screen demist.
    The Peugeot dealer told me that the system is designed so that the auto button switches on the aircon also, initially, but when the interior of the car reaches an optimum, the aircon switches off. I drove from the dealer to my home, 80 miles away, and the aircon was still on when I got home. Therefore I am not confident that I was given sound information.
    Can anyone help, please?
    (I am at the moment on the 29th day of a 30 day warranty!!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    davidb8338, Dec 13, 2013
Ask a Question