Climate control display disappeared from infotainment display on 2009 model 407SW

Discussion in 'Peugeot 407' started by Phil Humphreys, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Phil Humphreys

Phil Humphreys

Hi, can anyone help, one morning in January I went to car as normal, switched on and display panel refused to light up, I don't know how but I managed to get most things back except climate control display ( air con etc still works but I cannot see what the settings are) and front parking sensors no longer work. I have had it to my local auto electricians , and they have carried out the battery off reload, but that made no difference, and I have tried reloading sat nav discs, which works perfectly, but still no climate display or front parking sensors. Have asked a Peugeot technician who has apparently never come across this fault before. Has anyone got any answers.

Phil Humphreys, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Phil Humphreys

fengen

Hi.
    Do you have access to a computer with Diagbox or have you gotten a dealer to run a global test and check if some of the settings for the display has been changed?
    There might not be a fault, per say, but something can be for some reason changed.
    What headunit do you have in your car?

fengen, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Phil Humphreys

winmick

Hi Phil I have same problem for quite awhile now. Did you get your problem fixed. If you did I would love to know how Thanks Michael

winmick, May 20, 2019
Ask a Question