Air bag light does NOT come on after first click of ignition key

Discussion in 'Peugeot 306' started by Kristina, May 24, 2018.

1. Kristina

Kristina

Hi everyone, Im currently trying to get my car through a spanish MOT and I failed on 2 things which we are having diffculty sorting out! I´m going to post 2 threads, one for each failure... so the fact that the light does not come on at all for the airbag was an immediate fail. Ive been researching the airbag issue and it seems a flashing airbag light is a common problem with this car.
    I was wondering if someone has removed the bulb to counteract this in the past just to get it through the mot because to had a flashing light, hence we have no light at all...its possible. If anyone can think of any other reason the light wouldn't come on at all, please tell me.. if not then, any ideas how to locate the bulb housing for the airbag light??? I guess if we can find it and make sure its not the bulb, then we have a rethink, or if it is the bulb and we have a flashing light, then I guess we´ll have to then sort out the flashing light!!!!!
    Please help!

Kristina, May 24, 2018
Ask a Question