406 instrument panel bulb replacement

Discussion in 'Peugeot 406' started by Rob Jones, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Rob Jones

Rob Jones Guest

Hi chaps,

Have a 2001 406 HDi and was wondering if anyone has replaced any of the bulbs in the instrument panel.

I spoke to the local peugeot garage and they say that there is only one bulb in the whole panel whereas the only dim portion is the fuel guage and a small part of the speedo.

Does anyone know how many bulbs there are in total as i want to replace with LEDs (only want to strip dash once!)

TIA

Rob J

Rob Jones, Apr 9, 2007
  2. Rob
    If you are replacing with LED's don't forget the dropping resistor required to limit the voltage/current
    Mike
    Hi chaps,

Have a 2001 406 HDi and was wondering if anyone has replaced any of the bulbs in the instrument panel.

I spoke to the local peugeot garage and they say that there is only one bulb in the whole panel whereas the only dim portion is the fuel guage and a small part of the speedo.

Does anyone know how many bulbs there are in total as i want to replace with LEDs (only want to strip dash once!)

TIA

Rob J

Michael Roche, Apr 10, 2007
Ask a Question