307 1.6 HDI Low Rev Judder

Discussion in 'Peugeot 307' started by haughts307, Apr 16, 2018.

1. haughts307

haughts307

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone can offer there knowledge with this one - I have been searching a few threads and seen a few different suggestions but I am not sure where to start...

Start of the month I purchased a 2006 307 Estate SW 1.6 HDi with 95k on the clock - this was to be used solely as a run around. The car looked to be in good condition and had only two owners from new (the same family) who appeared to take care of it,

I have started to notice a very slight judder in the low revs (under 2k) its happens most often in 4th gear but is very intermittent and it doesn't seem to be having a massive impact (at the moment its an annoyance more than anything).

I get no warning lights - the engine seems to run smoothly other than this and there doesn't appear to be any out of the ordinary noise, the clock advises that the car is due a service in 900 miles and the only other thing I can notice is the clutch doesn't seem great (but is definitely usable).

As this is a run around I don't want to start spending a massive amount of money on it, does anyone have any ideas on what I could start with checking/eliminating?

Thanks in Advance.

haughts307, Apr 16, 2018
Ask a Question