[306] How are your remote controls?

Discussion in 'Peugeot 306' started by Khidreal, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Khidreal

Khidreal

hi.
    my remote control isn't the original it seems it belongs to a brand called Valeo, even the circuits have their name on it and that is the only remote key I've got. I tried many things to sync that key with the car, but unsuccessfully.

so I was just wondering, how are your keys? 1 button or 2 button? can you post a picture of the remote key?
    I searched online but I couldn't find my specific key, only the 2 button key (a big and a small one), but my key only has 1 big button and I don't know if it's infra red or RF, it just got a big button, a white plastic that lights red and something like a lightbulb next to the key.

my car is a 1998 306 1.8L diesel engine, no turbo.

Edit: both that remote key and the manual key have something like a little electrical thingy, looks like a square. I was told that was related to the immobilizer but my car doesn't even has an alarm... also, on the remote key, that little piece doesn't connect to anything.

Khidreal, Mar 27, 2019
Ask a Question