207 headlamp saga

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by homsimpson, Mar 13, 2018.

1. homsimpson

homsimpson

I recently part chopped my astra for Peugeot 207 on 2007 plate..great for 3 weeks until I was driving 12 miles to get home the other night and as it went dark I realised I had no headlight beams,,,anyway I managed to get home ok.A bit weird I thought, both bulbs going at the same time,,ah well ..I will get 2 bulbs in the morning and slot them in,I mean how difficult is that gonna be,Ive never had a problem doing this with other motors over the last 20 years.OMG has the texters tap it,,bloody nightmare.After scraping the back of my hand and drawing blood,a few choice expletives,,I stepped back and had a little think about it,this cannot be happening,I mean,,, out of both sides ,the drivers side bulb access has the most room,the gap on the other side is even smaller.please please,,is there anybody out there who can help shine a light into my dark world.I don't really wanna go to to the garage to have a mechanic fit 2.... &*^+!"$%.. BULBS!

homsimpson, Mar 13, 2018
Ask a Question