2022 e2008 Wet Floorwell Drivers side, MF9 recall for AC issue, not switching off issue.

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by ePug2008, Oct 6, 2023.

1. ePug2008

ePug2008

has anyone noticed damp in the drivers footwell? not something you would expect in a car that is under 1 year old and just over 7000 miles?
    Taking it to Dealer for diagnostics test.
    Also booked in for MF9 recall.
    Also diagnostic test as car would not switch off for 3 hours during one warm day.

ePug2008, Oct 6, 2023
  2. ePug2008

StigRotax

hello Pug,
    I do have an idea if you haven't solved it already. The internal heater radiator has some O rings which serve as seals. They do like to go hard and break up, rot. That will keep your footmat wet all of the time ! I took mine to a dealer and all they did was fill the collant up and say, yep ..you've got a leak! Nasty stuff as it contains anti-freeze. Cost is around 40c and time. It's awkward to get at so if your not too bendy or on the larger size (the repair has to be done in the footwell) you might consider getting a local garage to do the job.
    cheers
    Stig

StigRotax, Oct 30, 2023
Ask a Question