20000mile/30000km service

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by ABCD, May 23, 2005.

1. ABCD

ABCD Guest

Good day,

I recently took my 2004 model 307 in for it's 30000km service and was surprised to find that they only changed the oil and oil filter. My friend recently took her 206 in for it's 30000km service (to a different dealer) and they changed the oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, spark plugs and cleaned the fuel system!

Doing a quick survey amongst a number of dealers, the list of things to do on a 30000km service varies drastically amonst them.

Can anybody give me a list of things that should be done on a 307 30000km service?

TIA
    Matthew

ABCD, May 23, 2005
  2. RTFM

Anthony Redshaw, May 23, 2005
  3. ABCD

Malc Guest

Good day,
    What Anthony said. There should be a service manual with your car which gets
    stamped when the dealer does the service. As your car will be under warranty
    you'll certainly have this book. Ok the dealer will have torn out the check
    list but scan along until you find the 60k service and that should be
    similar. Or read the Haynes manual.

Oh and BTW I'm not too sure about netiquette but I think posting is normally
    done in plain text format.

Malc, May 23, 2005

4. This information is also freely available on the Peugeot website.

southpawArcher, May 24, 2005
  5. ABCD

ABCD Guest

I've looked at several of the Peugeot websites and it varies from country to
    country. Even the manual is different. There is no set standard for what to
    do at the 30000km service!

ABCD, May 25, 2005
Ask a Question