1007 with issues

Discussion in 'Other Models' started by andy2797, Nov 26, 2017.

1. andy2797

andy2797

hi new to the Peugeot 1007

I have 2 issues with the car
    1 the auto box seem to be having a bad day like that in auto mode driving ok then if doing 65 and take over 70 to 75ish to over take you get and note in the info window saying auto box failure snow and auto lights flashing . then take to workshop to be looked at and all ok no codes stating issues at all so not sour what to fix at moment also other day the revs went up to 4,5000 revs and then the clutch bit snits then also judder on pulling away now too and had kittens as not know what hit me was the clutch just kicking in .....

2 now the other issue I have is that the puled away on gravel and left wheel slipped on pulling away and with in seconds the info window showed that the ara/esp malfunction and keeps coming up all time you start the car now

also if you put an o d b code reader in not a thing comes up car saying all fine witch is not the case

car drives ok but just had 3weeks and got this problems
    can you help
    thanks andy

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    andy2797, Nov 26, 2017
Ask a Question