Peugeot 407 Radio/Trip Question

Discussion in 'Peugeot 407' started by navsail2000, Nov 5, 2014.

1. navsail2000

navsail2000

I am sorry if this question has been raised before. I have just bought a 2008 Peugeot 407 which has had the radio replaced by an after market head. I don't seem to be able to set the clock etc. and I don't have a trip computer. Would this be because some of the functions went with the removal of the original radio/CD panel.
    If so, is there an after market solution that gives me a decent radio with MP3 input and gets back the trip computer or do I have to go back to the original Peugeot set up?

navsail2000, Nov 5, 2014
  2. navsail2000

Bikerstretch

I don't fully know the answer to this question I have been searching for a aftermarket system for my 407 gt but from what I gather unless the aftermarket system properly decodes the... cantus I think its called.. then you lose some functions ie parking sensors with the 407, so it might be worth going back to the original and seeing if you regain full functionality

Bikerstretch, Dec 26, 2020
Ask a Question