Peugeot 307 new key transponder chip

Discussion in 'Peugeot 307' started by Roberts, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Roberts

Roberts

Hi,
    I have lost my Peugeot 307 2.0 hdi 2003 key with a remote. So I have been looking on internet for a replacement with new blade, transponder chip and then program it for my car, but in some places they write that Transponder Chip ID46 is not for 2.0 hdi. Have someone changed a key 2.0 hdi? Maybe someone can share some links where I could buy a new key?

Roberts, Apr 14, 2016
  2. Roberts

kuda

hi! it is the ID46, what selects the chips is the BSI, and this does not differ for petrol and diesel transponder chips.

kuda, Apr 15, 2016
    Roberts likes this.
  3. Roberts

Roberts

Hi kuda,
    Thank you for your response. Is it possible to program chip without using other tools, such as pp2000? I found in several places instructions how to program the plip key, also here in this forum, but will it program also the chip?
    Here is the link for instructions
    http://www.programyourkeys.com/Peugeot_307_Key_Fob_Remote_Control_Reprogramming_Instructions.html

Roberts, Apr 15, 2016
  4. Roberts

kuda

Hi! the method you using does not work on the chip itself, works on the central locking remote part i think. You can use universal key programmer like SSB to program that chip.

kuda, Apr 17, 2016
Ask a Question