New....never had a peugeot.

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by ryan, May 20, 2015.

1. ryan

ryan

Retired and moved overseas. I am a performance car guy. Been into muscle cars for many decades. But now I am in a land of expensive gas and Detroit Steel is not readily available or if available they are to large for the roads here. Like a bull in a china shop. Need to change my view on performance cars. Many cars here are not available in the states and need to figure what is the toy to buy. Been doing a little searching on the internet and checking out UK shows since they are in english. The 205 gti caught my eye on "wheeler dealer". Was looking at them for a while. Tried other forums but they were specific on there models so I thought the general Peugeot community would be a better choice. Was told the 205 was getting a little old and to look at the 106 gti. Then was told the Saxo vtr is the same car. So I realized....instead of finding a little at a time and possibly choosing the wrong car......figure I could get some professional opinions. Not stuck on these models....but if there is a better choice....would love to here it. First thing.....looking for some thing FUN to drive....powerful,,,,and lower on the price scale. What I mean is .....not looking for a the 2016 peugeot super car. If that exists. Appreciate the input. Thanks in advance.

ryan, May 20, 2015
Ask a Question