206 wont start

Discussion in 'Peugeot 206' started by Skitso, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Skitso

Skitso

Hey guys. Im new here. I bought a 206 1.4 8v quicksilver 2002. 10 weeks ago i drove it on a short 3 mile journey everything was fine. I cut the engine and it was off for no longer than 5 mins went to start it and nothing. All the lights come on when turn ignition key it cranks but will not fire. I had a garage take a look and they came back with an ecu fault
    Or not redponding. For 6 weeks i tried to find out what i needed to get to fix the problem but with no joy so i decided to take it away and try find out myself. Ive spent the rest of the ti.e trauling through websites and forums all coming up with pretty much the same two things. 1. Bsi reset or immobiliser reset. I have fully charged the battery done bsi reset and nothing. The key fob didn't work at all but could unlock central locking manually.i replaced the battery Now it will only unlock the door u put it in the button on the dash to unlock from inside no longer works nor the click dispkay just above it. Ive tried to find how to reset key and immobiliser but unable to find process for the fob i have. Its a two plip one but doesn't have led which all references i can find refer to. So my questions are would the immobiliser cause no response from ecu when plugged into diagnostics. Also does anyone know how to reset immobilizer using the paticular key that i have.
    Any help be greatly appreciated im starting to lose the will to live lol
    Thanks

Skitso, Aug 20, 2016
Ask a Question